Prague Walks - Die Beste Spaziergänge
after our really beautiful weekend in Prague, I like to thank you for the great events, you organized for us. The members of the beer-tour and the designer-tour were totally happy, about the tour and the great guides. The evening at folklore garden was also great fun. Although the music was too loud, we passed a great time with the dancings and naturally the group was pleased, when someone of them has to dance with the broom, etc. The meal was also very tasty, we get the fish meals and the vegetarian meal without any problems. Also the ghost tour was fun. Unfortunately the groups were to big to become really frightend, but we enjoyed the stories and the top event of the tour was, when the "Turkish" lost his trouser, while passing the group. Surely that isn't the main sense of the ghost tour, but the most important thing was, that the group loved it, isn't it?
So thank you very much, also in the name of the whole group and I am sure that most of us will return to Prague in the next years.
- Grand Walk - Das Beste von Prag
- Grand walk de lux
- Prager Burg - St. Veits Kathedrale, Königliche Gärten
- Communism Walk
- Judisches Viertel, Altstadt und Franz Kafka
- Pubs der alten Stadt
- Prager Venedig
- Geistertour - Esoterisches, mysteriöses Prague
- Folklore Gärten + Leben auf dem Land
- Die Sammlung der National Galerie
- Juwelen der Prag und zentralen Europa